Make a game for the mobile web, the fastest growing game platform!
- Must register online at our event page.
- You must be a legal resident/citizen of the US in order to participate.
- YOU MUST BE IN PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT FOR THE KICK-OFF AND CLOSING CEREMONY.
- Teams can be comprised of developers, designers and artists.
- Team size cannot be greater than Four.
- The topic will be announced at the begining of the game jam.
- No restriction on genre.
- Functioning game
- Game uploaded to a URL
- Platform: Mobile Web. ie; Any Mobile browser or any Mobile device ( Phone or Tablet )
How to enter
- Register online at our event page.
- Produce a complete game ( start, end, level/lives, score..). so min/max size limit.
- Game must be based on the theme which will be announced at the start of the game jam
- Make sure game functions properly on a phone or tablet browser.
- Complying with the Rules
Director Game Development, Nickelodeon
Program Coordinator, NYU Game Center
Co-founder, A&M/Octone Records
Is the game engaging and fun? How well does the game embody and promote the theme of the Game Jam?
Is the game polished, visually appealing, and easy to pick up?
Effective Use of TreSensa Game Engine (TGE) and Kik Card Functionality
How well does the Game leverage the features available in TGE and how well does it fit Kik’s mobile messaging platform.